Marketing fails to achieve results because most people try to set out to achieve the "how" before first knowing the "what", resulting in a waste of resources for a company in terms of both time and money.
Our approach is simple and one that we work to for every client we work with. Why? Because it is proven to get the results our clients need.
Through a deep understanding of your business goals & what your business needs to achieve, we develop your strategy and put together a marketing plan that will take you step by step to achieving those goals.
We always sit down with the key stakeholders in your business, this is typically done as a workshop day as it improves adoption and buy-in to the marketing strategy from the onset.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
We look at the whole of your business and beyond
- Situation – Where are we now?
- Objectives – Where do we need to get to?
- Customers – Who they currently are & are they the right target audience?
- Competitors – What are their strengths, weaknesses and your market position?
- Operations – Internal processes, systems & resources
- Marketing Audit – What has worked and what hasn’t
- Research – About your market, such as its size, growth, competitors, social trends and demographics
- Strategy – How do we get to where you want to be?
- Tactics – Which marketing techniques should be used?
- Action – How best to manage the plan implementation and resourcing?
- Control – How do we stay on track, measure and improve to ensure return on investment?
Arrange a Discovery Call
Let's have a chat, so we can find out more about your business needs and see if we can help you
We won't just leave you hanging
What's the point of developing a strategy and a marketing plan if nothing happens with it? We are also here to help you do the do and offer a range of ongoing support services to help you implement and execute.
Branding & Messaging
Your brand is more than just a logo or colours and fonts, it is your voice. Your messaging provides the words that help your customers and prospects understand your firm’s value (why it’s useful) and values (what it believes in).